Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween and Bump 20

Okay, so I know Halloween is still a few days away but wanted to let you all know that my little 'pumpkin' wishes you all a very Happy and Safe Halloween Weekend!!! I know it's a little fuzzy but that's what happens when you have to prop a camera on a cup to take a picture of yourself, haha.
Oh, and we wanted to share the 20 week belly bump picture :) Here's to hoping I now look pregnant to other people and not like I've got a beer gut!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jill you look so darn cute! I look forward to the next Haden picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bump pictures! Can't wait 20 more weeks for pictures of the little boy inside! Congratulations on the Boy! They are too much fun!

    ReplyDelete