Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!

I've got the house all decorated inside and out!!!

Here is the view of the house - since this picture I've added lights to the bushes. I also purchased a timer for the lights - goes on at sunset and stays on for 6 hours - LOVE IT!!!

Scott calls it torture but I just love trying to dress Reagan up...she definately wasn't into it this day though. This was the best one I got!

Here is the tree all decorated. I contemplated on not putting our tree up this year but couldn't resist once all the holiday stuff went up in stores. Now I've got all the gifts under the tree!!! Phew, I'm glad to be done wrapping!
I took a picture of my dining room table because of the new runner I bought...later I realized that I've got a halloween bag laying out and my thumb was in the shot too. Oh well...
Here is our fireplace. The stocking Scott's Mom and Dad gave me for my birthday along with Scott's stocking growing up work perfectly with Reagan's!!! We now have our family of stockings!!! Also, while I love the advent calendar, I neglected to fill it and miss when last year I got to open it every day to a new surprise!!! Thanks for that Mom! It was fun :)
We will be headed to Florida once again this year for Christmas with Scott's family...immediately after (as in Christmas night) we will be going to Kississimmi, FL for the Great Florida Shoot-Out Basketball Tournament once again. Wish the boys Good Luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you blogged! LOVE all the Cmas decor! Sooooo festive! Can't wait to be home this time next week for an extended stay to enjoy it all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete