Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Daddy's Girl!

A few months ago I had become so overly frustrated with my students lack of respect for taking care of our classroom books...the picture below is on a good day! ;-/

I asked my dad if he would be able to build me some bookshelf dividers in order to help the kids keep the books upright when they take one out and maybe that would help them to keep things neater and from just becoming stacks of books.
He agreed he would try to come up with something and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I've categorized the books (the students even helped and enjoyed the idea of organization) and grouped them using the white dividers you see in the picture below. They are stationary as they are attached to a bracket behind the books!!! I love it and the kids do too!!!

THANK YOU DADDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment