Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Paint, Paint, and more Paint!!!

Although we are not working, busy bees we have definitely been. Our diplomas from Elon have finally made it to a wall along with Scott's SAR certificate. Also, notice the new color of the walls in "Ben's Room" - henceforth to be known as 'my' room. It's a very, very light shade of blue.
And now for 'Scott's Room' - slight makeover with paint only being added to the bottom half of the room. Official 'Michigan Blue' from Home Depot was added and while we put up a sample of 'Michigan Yellow' it was decided that we might go blind having something that bright on our walls. A promise was made that when he has a man-cave in a basement I'll be happy to let him put up as much Maize as he sees fit!!! Oh, we also added the chair rail - I'd say its fabulous!!!!
Now for my favorite renovation...the guest bathroom. Painted the same blue as the guest room and all white accents added - I love it!!!! Say goodbye to the suns and moons!!!


And finally, while the guest room did stay the same color, a fresh coat was applied and some touch-ups completed!!! I feel like I have a whole new house!!!


Scott continues to work on getting all the trim painted in the house - it's been a long process and someday it will be done. I hate painting the trim so I can't complain that it's taking forever - I'm satisfied with this as they are now and let's just say I will be overjoyed when it's all done!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so good.... both of you should be very proud!!

    ReplyDelete