Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exciting Night for Basketball

I contemplated not going to last night's game as it was 30 minutes away from the house and I knew it would be a late night. Very glad I did. It was an exciting one! I brought some work along with me and saw about 1/2 of the first half through breaks in work/breaks in the game. I felt like the kids were on fire from both sides. It seemed like the game was moving at a much faster pace than usual. Couldn't see the scoreboard easily from where I was sitting so not really sure who was up at this point. Boys looked good to me. Second half was just as exciting only I was able to pay more attention and Andrews was down. Ended the game tied so here comes overtime. Luckily they were able to pull it out in the end and Andrews won the game! It was totally one of those games where everyone was standing in the bleachers by the end of the game.
When I talked to Scott after the game he said, "Better to be lucky than good sometimes." I had thought the boys looked good all night...guess I still have a LOT to learn about basketball. :)
Below are some pictures of the great game and my wonderful husband being an excellent assistant coach. I can't wait for him to be head coach someday...it will make watching the games all that much more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment