Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Event!

Mom came last night to let us (Scott and I) go put to dinner for his 30th! Honestly though, this was just a coincidental perk to her and I getting up early this morning to watch the Royal Wedding happening over in London! She brought the scones, crumpets, and, of course, good English tea! I supplied the tea set and one ADORABLE little boy dressed oh so fine! We had a wonderful morning and thoroughly enjoyed Wills and Kate's Fairy Tale!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day!!!! And Happy 30th to Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun was that! Haden is adorable! I didn't get up that early......I watched the Royal Wedding throughout the day. I know you and your Mom had a great TEA! Hope Scott had a wonderful birthday:)

    ReplyDelete