Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Crafts!!!

As I've had some free time on my hands lately (actually, I should be doing some reading/work for my grad classes (; ) I've gotten a little crafty.
I've become addicted to a couple blogs, Prudent Baby and Made to name a few....

Here are some headband covers from MmmCrafts I made, see how they just slide over the cheapy, thin ones that DO NOT cause pain!!! A few reversable placemats, I just LOVE the ric rac borders!!! Plus, they are saving my grandmothers kitchen table from nasty water rings!!!

And, a clock. I loved the theme that was shown on the blog so much that I just copied it!!! Now I just have to decide where to hang it!!!

There are a few more project I've been working on too, some that flopped and some that haven't. I don't have photos of everything yet but hope to craft some more this summer and show off my 'sewing-in-progress' skills!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are enjoying your time off. Love all your crafts.........you are truly talented:)

    ReplyDelete