Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Las Vegas!!!

While I didn't win big...I did have fun and didn't lose much at all ($18). Found a favorite slot machine that I will now be searching for whenever I'm around slots...thank you Kelly!!! Here we all are (minus Ali - she was the photographer) outside the Bellagio. What a lovely crowd to be walking the Strip!!!

In true "Moore" fashion, Margaritas were a must!!! Amy and I enjoyed a giant one here...and later Kelly and I enjoyed another giant one out of a "Eiffel Tower" cup!!! Of course, we shared ;)


It was so great going with family!!! We had a blast and made some memories!!! Also, we celebrated the Bachelorette, Kelly!!! Can't wait for the Wedding in April!!!

I wonder if she'll wear this veil???

No comments:

Post a Comment