Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!

So, for our first anniversary I purchased a gift card online and printed it at home (onto 'paper') for Art.com. With it Scott chose exactly what I thought he would and we now have Washington Crossing the Delaware hanging above our mantle - I absolutely love it and I think he's pretty proud of it too! ;)
However, Scott did not know about the whole 'paper anniversary' idea (I think this worked to my advantage though). My gift from my hubby was a beautiful pearl ring which I've been wanting for a long time!! I love him!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture......and love the new pearl ring. Good job Scott:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Love the ring...its fabulous! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete