Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

To finish our trip...




















Now that all the clothes are put away and the house is clean again...I can write about the rest of our Hilton Head Island adventure...

We went to Savannah, GA on Monday...really interesting. Took a trolley tour of the city and we learned tons which for the history buff and his wife was perfect - I think Towa was actually a little interested too. Below you can see some photos of a very brightly painted house which I just found interesting, Rainbow Row with the different colored houses and shutters and Scott and I on the trolley.











As the week went on we golfed, laid out in the sun, had dinner at the Salty Dog Cafe, and had a wonderful time!!! I can truly say this was a very relaxing and refreshing spring break. I feel energized and ready to make the final 8 week push to the end of the school year...

1 comment: